Monday, December 21, 2009

Boy or Girl??

Well, we found out what the gender of our baby is. It's another girl!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let you all know. We are excited, but that means we probably won't have any more kids after this one. That's the sad part. :( Brandon and I aren't in agreeance on this one yet. :)

3 comments:

The Robbins said...

How did you find out so quick, did you go to fetal photos? Girls are fun as you know. Boys are sweet too, so I don't know what I want.

Amanda and Chad said...

Congrats on another little GIRL! Two girls will be so much fun. How exciting.
Your husband sounds like mine- he is all about 2 kids & being done. I'm not convinced of that yet either.

Brooke said...

Come on Brandon, they need a brother! All girls need a brother around!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones