Monday, December 28, 2009

2 years old

Audrey turned two today. I cannot believe that 2 years ago she came to join our little family. She weighed 4 pounds 14 ounces when she was born and has now quadrupled plus her size, two years later. She is still cute and petite though. I just love her so much!! So, anyways, we decided we would go do some fun things with her today to make the day more special for her. Not that she quite understands that part yet, but I am sure she understood a little bit of it. Well, first off, we went to McDonalds and got her some fries. She LOVES french fries. Anyways, we got her a Happy Meal.....only because it was a special day today. We normally don't buy her a happy meal because it's a lot cheaper to have her eat what we are having. We are taking advantage of this while it lasts. I know it won't be long that she will need her own meal. But, for now, she doesn't. :) She can eat what we have. So, anyways, we ate lunch, then we went to Cabella's to look at their fish aquarium and all of the other fun display animals they have there. She even fed the fish in the little pond they have. She really liked that part. Audrey loves it there and loves watching the fish. We spent probably a good hour or so there. After we went there we went to the store to let her pick out a birthday present. I helped her decide that she needed a purse. :) She has played with so many purses and didn't even have one of her own and so we decided it was about time. So, she picked out the one she liked the best and we came home and just hung out the rest of the night and let her play with her toys. It was such a fun day for her and us. She has had one birthday party so far and will have another one on Friday. I will post more pictures of her when I get more on Friday. But for now, here is my little 2 year old. I just can't get over how much I love her. I was just watching her be her today and was extremely thankful she is in my life and that she chose me to be her mother. I LOVE her cute little personality, she just cracks us up everytime. **Oh on a side note,(and just so that I have this written down somewhere)I wanted to post this before, but we were at dinner at Brandon's Grandpa's one night and he had m&m's. Well, Audrey separated the M&M's by color. Can you believe that? I was literally in shock that she did that. This girl never ceases to amaze me. She gets her smarts from her Daddy! There was something else I was supposed to journalize (sp?) but I forgot. Hmmm......oh wait, I remember now. So, whenever we ask Audrey if she is sure about something we ask her if she is positive and her response everytime is "I pos." If only you could hear her say it. It's the cutest thing.

5 comments:

Alicia Robbins said...

She is so adorable. We are so glad that this is the last birthday we will miss.
Love to you all,
Mom

thepascuas said...

haoppy bday audrey!!!

Amanda and Chad said...

She is so adorable!! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

She is such an AWESOME sweet cute little smarty pants!!!!! We love her too!!!!

Slater Blog said...

I want to see a picture of the cute purse! Glad she had a good day, you and Brandon are such good parents and are so blessed to have these sweet little ones in your lives. Even if baby Gracey is not here physically yet, she certainly is here in spirit. She will be so lucky to have you guys as her family.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones