Thursday, August 20, 2009

The shed is FINISHED!!!!!

So, the shed that Brandon designed for my parents is finished. This is such a huge accomplishment for Brandon. Not only for Brandon but for those who worked hard on it as well. Specifically, Shawn, Jayson, Troy and Glenn. Thanks for your help!!! It would not be finished if it weren't for all of you and your hard work. So, here are the before and After shots: Before: Shawn, Jayson, Brandon Troy After: AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Slater Blog said...

I saw it the other day and it is so nice. I am so impressed. I know I say this all the time, but Brandon - you have an awesome talent!
It is actually a lot more spacious than I thought it would be too. It looks great!

Larry and Ashley said...

That looks soooo good!! Awesome job guys!!

Brooke said...

That looks great!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

That looks SO GOOD!!!! WOW!!!

I saw your new family pics on facebook. They turned out SOOOO...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! There is one specific one of Audrey that you better get a big one of because it is the cutes ever!!!!
Why are you so photo genic?!!!!

Wendy said...

It looks great Lisa! Hey thanks fr visiting my blog and all the sweet comments. I just love you! You too are an amazing woman!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones