Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gearhart Family pictures

So, we decided that since Tyler's headstone came in, we would get family photos done. We wanted to get family photos done clear back in January when all of us, including Corey and Tyler, were here, but the timing just never worked out. I Wish it had..... Anyways, here are some pictures. Us kids and Mom and Dad. Corey is not pictured. Us and most of the whole family :) Audrey was not in the mood to get her picture taken. She is so much like her dad when it comes to that. The boys minus Corey The girls Yeah, so Troy and Gene were telling us our hair had a poof. Well, Holly was actually just fixing hers so that the wind didn't blow it into her face. Well I believed Troy that I had a poof, but at the same time I didn't because he can be very sarcastic. Come to find out he was right. I had a bit of a poof to my hair that day. I think he was trying to figure out a nice way to tell me that. :) I don't think it was too poofy though. Just a little. I like my hair poofy but if it looks extreme please tell me. Hmm...what do you all think? Honestly? Was Troy right about me having a poof or was he really being sarcastic just to get a funny picture out of it? Or was it a little bit of both? Keep in mind, that I do my hair a little poofy on purpose. :) I will try to prepare myself for your critiques. Don't be too brutal okay? I still have feelings. :)

6 comments:

Alison said...

Those are great pictures!

A Date with Pinterest said...

I LOVE your hair! I wish it was mine! Seriously!

Love the pics! You all look good!!

Wendy said...

Lisa I love your hair! And the pictures are great. Feel free to send anyone to my blog. That's the whole reason I decided to post it. I'm glad it's helping :).

Brooke said...

I think your hair looks really cute. I can't do the flat hair thing, so I tend to poof mine too.

Amanda and Chad said...

I agree with everyone Lisa- I LOVE your hair! Before I even read the part about your hair being poofy I was thinking to myself how cute your hair was and wondering how you got it to poof so good. I try to poof mine all the time and it never works! I think it's hot.. you should do that all the time!

Slater Blog said...

No poof, he was just playing around with you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones