Here are some fun pictures of us during our 4th of July weekend. Trish and I went t take Hazel and Audrey to Murray Park to feed the ducks, but they weren't there for a while and when they were they were on the other side. So, I think we need to make another trip to hopefully be able to feed the ducks next time. Next, on Saturday my whole family except for Mike, went down to Strawberry Resoirvoir to spend the day there. It was a lot of fun and we were so excited to see my parents there. They aren't campers and so it was awesome to have them there. When Brandon and I were coming home from Strawberry, which was 10:00 last night, a deer almost hit us. The truck on the other side clipped the deer and parts of their headlights broke off and hit our car. The glass was still in the air, it's not like we ran it over. That's how close we were to hitting the deer. All of a sudden we see this stuff coming toward us and then I saw the deer leap across our side to the the forest. I am so grateful the driver of the truck knew not to try to miss the deer but to just hit it head on if he had to. If he had swerved, he would have hit us. I know somebody was watching out for us. The scary part too, is we were behind a slow dude, and Brandon was going to pass him but we both decided that we should wait a minute before he decided to pass him. Thank goodness we waited because I am for sure we would have hit that deer. There was another car in front of us and they passed us seconds after we decided not to go. See what I mean. So, even somebody was watching out for them too. Anyways, we are okay. I was shooken up for a little bit after that and could not wait to get out of the canyons. After that we had a safe trip home. So, here are some pictures of our fun weekend!

throwing rocks into the lake.

They even had a little parade at Strawberry. Cute huh?

Peek a boo. Audrey loved playing inside the trailer and putting her face against this screen. She thought it was so funny.

Catching crawdads

She was still warming up to the dock. But, she knew where her bounderies were, so that's good.

Sharing her popsicle with Grandpa.

Murray Park

I hope you all had a fun and safe Holiday. Have a great week!!
4 comments:
Man I soooo wish we could've come to Strawberry! I have never been there but it looks like it was way fun! Next time...we are coming! I'm glad you had a fun 4th!
Looks like a fun day! I am with your parents on the camping thing, but I can do day trips. Love the one of Audrey with the popsicle! Glad you didn't hit that deer too, so scary.
I'm so glad you guys didn't hit that deer, that could have been so tragic. You guys careful, I can't lose a sister too. Not to mention a brother in law and a niece. Glad you guys were protected.
Wow, that is a really scary story. I am sooo...glad you are all okay. Your pics are great, it looks like you all had a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment