So, Brandon's summer project is this wonderful desk. Brandon designed it all on his own. He is so amazingly good at this woodworking thing. He is done doing all of the cutting and sanding. Now he just has to paint and put it all together. I will post pictures when it is all finished too.

Incredible!!!!

This is the back view. Doesn't it look so good?

He is such a perfectionist that he even had to make the inside look perfect. It looks amazing!

Side View

On Another note....below is my new hair do.

Most of you have already seen pictures of my new do. Oh well, you get to see it twice.
5 comments:
love ur hair .
and i love the desk! it looks waaaaaay good! :D
ps i have a new blog http://gissellegisselle.blogspot.com/
That desk is amazing, great work!
I already told you on FB, but I think your hair looks so cute!
Wow Brandon did soooo awesome! The desk is SO nice!! Good work!
And yes..your hair looks gorgeous!!
WOW...the desk looks awesome. I'm not sure if you can even by a real wood desk that isn't hundreds of dollars. And your hair looks very cute and classy!
he has such talent. what a lucky guy.
Post a Comment