Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family fun

So, we had a lot of fun on the 24th. We went swimming at my cousins swimming pool with the whole family. It was so much fun. Audrey LOVED the water! After that we went to Holly's and had a barbecue. Then, Monday night we decided to do the whole firework thing. It was a lot of fun. It's always fun hanging out with family!!! Also, 11 more months before we get to see Brandon's parents!!! On a side note, Audrey is 19 months old today. She really is starting to talk so much more and not only that but she has learned the word "No." Sometimes it is really cute hearing her say that, but other times it's not so cute!! :) When we ask her a question she tells us whether that's what she wants or not. I love that she can tell us what she needs now instead of crying about it all the time!!! My favorite thing that she will say is "I sure." We will ask her a question and she will say no, and then we ask her if she is sure, and she most always says "I sure." It is the cutest thing in the world. Another funny thing she does is when we laugh at something she joins in and gives a little giggle too. I LOVE this age!!! Oh, and we will ask her to do something and will end it with an "okay?," and she will say okay back. She just makes me laugh every day. She is quite the character! It just makes you so proud as a mother when you see that your child is learning so much, because I feel like I have actually done something right!!!

1 comment:

Larry and Ashley said...

That was so fun last night! Thanks so much for having us be apart of your family get togethers! We absolutely love them!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones