Monday, June 15, 2009

Lagoon!!

So Brandon's work had Lagoon day on Friday and we were able to go up for a couple of hours. It was Audrey's first time at Lagoon and she LOVED it. I was so surprised when she went on the couple of rides she went on, to find out that she really enjoyed it. If it weren't for the free tickets we got, we would never go to Lagoon with how much they want now days. It's insanely expensive. For a little kids pass it is $22.00. Seriously.....what if your kids didn't like Lagoon, then you just wasted $22.00. Kids passes 3 and under should be free. Even for an adult pass these days is around $42.00...just for a day pass. We used to go to Lagoon every year when we were little kids and it was so much fun and a lot cheaper back then too!!!! Oh well, I don't know why I am complaining to much because we did get in free and we (Audrey and I) had fun. Brandon's not a fan of Lagoon, but he was a trooper that day. Thanks Brandon!!! Here are some pictures! Getting excited to ride the horse!! She loved the boats. I thought for sure she was going to cry when I put her in there, but nope, she had a really great time! Take off They were battling for the rope to ring the bell. If I were the kid, I would back off. Audrey can give some intimidating looks!! :) Luckily she didn't get mad at him and flip out. She was cool about it!! Just after her first ride on the Merry go round.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun, I can't believe how expensive it is now too, all those places are anymore. I'm glad Brandon suffered through, with kids you just get to do those sorts of things, even if you don't love them!

Alicia Robbins said...

I think I would have let her have the bell!!! she is so funny!

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I'm soooo jealous! I LOVE lagoon!

Slater Blog said...

oh, those are so cute. I'm glad she cooperated and had fun. That is always easier for her mom and dad to have fun too. Glad Brandon was a trooper - that's about as much as I will get when we go...eventually.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones