Sunday, June 14, 2009

Audrey's obsession

Okay, so, I don't know any little girl that LOVES to brush her teeth as much as Audrey does. Seriously, almost every time we walk by the bathroom she wants to brush her teeth. She always does raspberries when we walk past and that means she wants to brush her teeth. So a lot of you are probably thinking, why is she brushing her teeth at such a young age when her teeth are just going to fall out anyway? Well, you see, Audrey would see Brandon and I brushing our teeth and she wanted to try it. So he decided to brush her teeth and she LOVED it. We just got the toothbrush wet with water and had her brush her teeth like that. So finally I decided to get her her very own toothbrush and decided that if she is going to brush her teeth that I might as well get some safe toothpaste too. So, now she brushes her teeth at least twice a day if not more, and probably has cleaner teeth than I do with how much she brushes them!!! :) It's just too cute to watch her do it too. Oh, and she knows the routine and rules of brushing her teeth too. Rules are, she stays in the bathroom when brushing. Routine is...brush...spit...give Mom toothbrush...Mom cleans her teeth a little bit more...rinse...wipe mouth. brushing..... ...still brushing Ready to spit Showing off her clean teeth.

6 comments:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

That's so cute, it probably makes her think she's a big girl. Zack likes to brush his teeth too but I think he just likes the toothpaste.

Debbie Murdock said...

Maryn is the same exact way. When she first started she would do it about 10 times a day...we were going through training toothpaste like crazy. I thought it would be hard to get her to brush her teeth but she would do it all day long if I'd let her.

Slater Blog said...

that is a great habbit to get into. You know they say kids should see a dentist when they turn 1? I know, hard to believe it is that early - but if you keep this up you won't have to see one for a while, she won't have any cavities!

Brooke said...

Our kids have always loved brushing too. She is super cute!

Larry and Ashley said...

What a good obsession!! She is so cute haha! Hopefully she will love the dentist just as much :)
Hey we just moved up here and really want everyone to come over. Larry's birthday is coming up so I was thinking we could all get together for that!

Rhonda said...

CUTE! Reya loves it too... I think it's the weirdest thing but it sure is adorable.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones