Monday, March 9, 2009

My new job

So, I started my new job tonight and I really enjoy it. I am in training this week and will be able to work from home!!!! It is a data entry job and I am keying medical claims. In fact, the claims that we are keying are the claims I keyed when I use to work at ACS. So, I am very familiar with the form. The thing that I really like about this company is that they go into detail about the forms and what we are supposed to key and what we aren't suppose to key, etc. I ask a lot of questions, especially now while in training, so that when I am doing this at home I know what I am doing. Deep down, I really do know what the answer is, but I just want to ask just in case. See, I just need to trust myself more. I will work on that tomorrow. I will try to trust myself a little bit more each day. So anyways, I really hope these trainers don't get annoyed by me!! That's all! I just wanted to give a quick update and say that I haven't found anything negative about the company yet....yet, is the key word!!! :) Just kidding, I will try to stay positive!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Good luck!!!! I've been keeping my eye open for work at home jobs that are legit...they are really hard to decipher sometimes!

Lisa Robbins said...

Deb- I have had the same problem. Every data entry job I found was a scam and it just wasn't a decent job, but this one really is. I promise. If you want, I can find out when they are hiring next and let you know. In fact, I heard that they are having a training in April. Just let me know.

Slater Blog said...

Yeah, let me know too when they are hiring next. Sounds like this was meant to be for you right now.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones