Audrey LOVES to test me. She will try to do something, but will look at me first to see if I approve and if I don't, well...she will go ahead and do it. If I do approve, it seems she doesn't care about that thing I let her play with because she didn't get a reaction out of me. It's a game she likes to play.

This is the look like, "Are you going to stop me, Mom?"

This is one of two looks. the "Uh oh, I'm sorry Mom, please don't get mad at me." look. And the "Uh oh, I'm in trouble."look

She felt bad enough that she tried to put her shoe back on. She surprised me when I told her to put her shoe back on, and she really was trying to do that. She never ceases to amaze me!!!

Notice this is the same look as the second picture on here. Yup, that's the "Uh oh, I'm in trouble look."
But, as much as she loves to get into mischief, I love her sooooo much. I can't even explain how much I love her. But, who couldn't love this face:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
4 comments:
She is so darn cute!!! I love the faces, who needs words? I did love hearing "grandma" though!!!!! Hope you were able to find some cabinet and door locks.
Love you all,
Mom
Hahah how cute is she!! She seriously is so tiny I love it!
so don't give her reaction to the things she knows she is not suppose to do. I do that with Emilee sometimes. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. She has me figured out by now and can read me and knows when I am trying not to give her reaction anyway. How do they learn to be so mischevious?
Hi Lisa! I was friends with Shawn and Mike in school and I came across you blog. I have been reading Tylers blog. I just want your family to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. How are Shawn and Mike doing?
Post a Comment