Friday, March 13, 2009
Beginning stages of walking
Okay, so, Audrey is becoming more and more daring these days. I thought I would finally get her "beginning stage steps" on camera since I was not able to get her first steps recorded. Audrey will do this a few times during the day, but it won't be consistent. So, I really think pretty soon she will discover that walking is a lot better than crawling...for her sake anyways!!!
I know a bunch of people are going to watch this video, but I am paranoid about this and need to let you all know, that my floor is messy in this picture because I was laying on the floor and was playing with Audrey when I realized that I should get the camera out and video tape her. So, needless to say, I didn't have time to clean it up. If I wasted any time, I wouldn't have been able to get this on video. Literally. So, just wanted to get that out in the open. Phewww...
Oh, one more thing before I go, please ignore me in this video. This one is even more annoying than the video below this one.
Alright, enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So awesome!! After you have a few kids and especially their friends coming over...messes on the floor won't matter anymore because you won't be able to keep up with your little relocaters!
So great! You are not annoying, by the way. I always think the same thing about myself!
Post a Comment