Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Little miss photogenic
Okay, so Audrey normally does not perform for the camera, but last night she was just doing her thing and being herself. Instead of doing the scrunchy nose face when smiling she will just smile now. It is so cute. So, here are some shots of her being silly.
This look she actually is saying "whoo whoo." or "Oooo,ooo." something like that :)
Look at all of those teeth she has.
Other things Audrey has been doing lately:
1.Instead of a normal loud cry, her cry is just a quiet whine now. I actually like it a lot better. I think she learns this from me. No, I don't whine. I say that because there are times where I am just joking with her and I want a kiss and she won't give me one, so I will just pretend that I am sad, and so she comes over and gives me a hug and... sometimes a kiss too. It is the CUTEST thing. But I decided I shouldn't do that anymore because I think she is making that whining noise on purpose now. Oops!
2.Audrey likes to copy what we are doing. So for example, if we cough, she will cough, if we sneeze she will try to make a noise that sounds like sneezing to her :) It's funny!
3.She will shake her head "No." We have been trying to teach her to shake her head "Yes," but she can't quite figure it out yet. Instead of moving just her head she can only do it moving her whole body up and down. It's pretty funny.
4. She loves to play peekaboo. She will especially put her hand over her eyes and move it away and play peekaboo.
5. When she gets excited she will just smile and make that little "ooo," noise that she makes.
6. She loves to be chased after. That is one of her favorite things when daddy gets home is she will be playing and she will hurry to the couch or somewhere hoping daddy will get her.
7. She has absolutely no interest in walking. Although, I do have to say that she is getting to be more daring when walking along furniture. I give her another couple of months before she starts walking.
8. We have been trying to teach her to wipe her nose. (She has had a cold lately, so I thought I would try to teach her.) Well, whenever I have the towel to wipe her nose, I give it to her and tell her to wipe her nose and she does it. It's amazing. I obviously kind of have to show her the vicinity, but she does it. She is so smart.
9. Overall, she is becoming quite the character lately. I love her cute little personality, she is at a really fun age right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This entry is so great! We loved the assortment of expressions. She is such a character and what a mouthfull of teeth.
Man, I know I say this in every comment I give you, but she is so ADORABLE! She has the cutest personality, she takes after her mama. Oh, and don't rush the walking thing, believe me let this stage last as long as you can.
Is she ever going to grow into that high chair?
Post a Comment