Friday, November 14, 2008
Plain and Simple
So, I was sitting on the couch knitting today (can you say Grandma?!?!!.) well, I was sitting there listening to Christmas music while knitting, Audrey was playing on the floor, and all of a sudden the Christmas music stopped. So, I looked at Audrey and she had gotten a hold of the remote and decided that she had enough of the Christmas music and wanted to watch a movie. So, this is what she wanted to watch:
That's my girl!!!!!! I already have her trained!!!
**Just for the record Brandon, Audrey chose this not me, I have proof :). **
Just as I was getting all excited that she wanted to watch this movie, this is what she did.........
Got a hold of the remote again and turned off the TV. I think she was trying to hint something to me... that she wanted Mommy to play with her. But, who could resist this face...?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh, remotes. The baby's favorite toy! I started giving my kids remotes with the batteries taken out of. That would work for 5 minutes until they realized nothing happened when they pushed the buttons. It's so hard to fool kids these days :)
You are so cute. You always have a way of capturing these precious moments and putting them on your blog. I love it!
CUTE!!! I LOVE that movie!!! And I love all the pics you took!! She is adorable!!!
Ah Lake House great flick! You are so not a grandma...if you are that means I am. I do the same thing around the holidays listen to Christmas music, crochet and we throw some hot chocolate in the mix too.
That is so funny!!! Audrey is so stinkin' smart!!!
Post a Comment