Saturday, November 1, 2008
Our cute little dalmation
She was the cutest little dalmation I know!!!! This is obviously before I got her outfit on her.
There she is all put together....cute little dalmation~
Not to sound too proud or anything, but I made those doggy ears for her. I have never done anything like that and I haven't sewn in who knows how long, so I was pretty proud of myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ADORABLE!! Great job on the costume, and sewing? I am so proud of you! Looks like she did ok with keeping her makeup on, did you have to reapply it at all?
That is one cute dalmation. I think the ears look great. I don't sew either and I made Bridger's whole costume. I was very proud of myself.
Cute! You're pretty talented, I couldn't sew if my life depended on it.
She looks adorable!!
So adorable...isn't it fun to dress your kids up for Halloween?!
Post a Comment