Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged....watch out I might tag you :)

Okay, here are the rules for this tag:1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves. 2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names 1. I have "toe thumbs," as some people call it. Don't worry, they are a lot cuter than toes. :) 2. I have to be facing you to have a conversation. Sometimes Brandon will hug me and hold me there and wait for me to talk, but I can't, I have to be facing him and looking at him a little. 3. I like to eat the chocolate of of most candy bars before I eat the rest of it. I mostly do this to butterfingers. 4. I have bad road rage. I am trying to be better at it though. 5. I LOVE the fall. I can't emphasize it enough! 6. My favorite thing to snack on in the summer time are home grown tomatoes. Mmmmmmm....just add some salt and pepper and boy is it delicious! 7. I can wiggle my ear. I used to be able to wiggle both at the same time, but now I am only able to wiggle one. 8. I usually (Most always, that is) have to have some kind of dessert. I always save room for dessert. I won't eat as much of my normal food, so that I have room to eat the dessert. So, in other words, I love sugar! :) Okay, let's see... I tag Courtney Robbins, Jamie Slater, Becky Lutz, Tricia Robbins, Allyson Bell, Emily Olson. I think most of you might have already done this. If so, you probably don't have to worry about it.

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

What a cute blog!! Of course I don't mind ya finding us on the blog. It's fun to see what people are doing.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones