Monday, October 20, 2008
The Canyons
Well, we decided this past weekend that we would go up to the mountains one more time before fall is over :( That's not the sad part. When we got to the mountains (Silver Lake by the way) it was soooooo cold. Granted we did get there around either 4:30 or 5:00 PM when the sun was shining the other direction. So, it was all shaded and cold and the trees had lost most of their color. So, we got there and stayed for probably, at the most, 15 minutes. Poor Audrey, when she gets cold her nose goes red (like her mama.) But, I do have to say that I think it is so adorable that her nose does that. She can pull it off!!! But, driving through the canyon was beautiful. The trees had all sorts of beautiful colors. So, it wasn't a wasted trip. We still had fun!



I look like a Grandma in this picture. I feel sorry for my Brandon... Married to a little old lady!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
just add some grey hair and a lot of wrinkles, all of which you do not have.
So fun, & COLD!
To answer your question, it's McClellan's house for sale. I think we'll be here a while longer. I don't imagine us leaving before your in-laws get back. Make our house a rambler and move Doug's work closer and we would never have to leave at all!
Lisa, you and your Brandon are MORE than welcome to come visit down in sunny Phoenix!! I hope we meet some nice people. It makes it so much better to be away from family when you have good friends! Your pictures are so cute!! And your little girl is absolutely adorable! She looks just like your husband:)
Post a Comment