
I don't know if it is the pictures or if that is what I really look like, but I swear pictures add 10 more pounds. But, maybe that is how I really look :(

I don't know if it was legal, but we just borrowed some sunglasses that one of the shops had and took a picture of Audrey with them on and put them back. I hope that was okay!!!


We took Audrey to the Hogle Zoo last weekend. She had a good time, although she had no idea what to look at, but that's okay. It was fun for Brandon and I because we had not been there since Elementary school. We went with Holly and Troy and their kids and part of Troy's family.
1 comment:
Ok girl! I don't know why you're upset about the top picture!!! You are so stinkin SKINNY!! It's not even funny!!! Grrr....
Cute pics!!! Love them all!!
Post a Comment