Friday, July 25, 2008

Audrey has just been so super cute lately. She doesn't like to smile a whole lot, but when she does it sure puts a smile on my face. Oh, and she is sitting now!!!! I can't remember if I already posted that or not. She has been sitting for about a 3 weeks now. I am such a slacker getting photos on here right when she does things.

Sweet little smile! She is usually happy when she wakes up in the morning or anytime she wakes up from a nap. Here is a picture to prove it.

This smile right here is the closest smile to her real smile. About 90 percent of the time when taking pictures she doesn't smile right or she will smile her cutest after I am done taking the picture. Go figure!

Just so darn cute!!!



Audrey trying to do raspberries with the ring in her mouth. It didn't quite work out the way she wanted it to, but it sure looks funny!!!!! I am happy to say that she is the cutest/funniest baby! :) She makes Brandon and I laugh all the time.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones