Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Photos





We had these pictures taken in May for Mother's Day. Audrey was 4 1/2 months old in these pictures, but will be 6 months old on the 28th of this month. She did not want to smile in these pictures. We were able to get a couple where she did smile a little bit. (Again, you can't force her to do anything when she is not ready. ) We tried everything to get her to smile, and the thing that made her smile was me blowing on her face. ': (Who knows?!) you never know what might get her to smile.

2 comments:

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Lisa, those pictures are awesome of all of you!! You all look great!!! Wow, I can't wait to have your sister do our pictures. I don't know if I can wait until Hazel is a year old, those were so good. See you tomorrow!!

Tricia

Texas Bell Blog said...

Oh you have such a beautiful little family!! Thanks for sharing your pictures.. Allyson


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones